Syncbnb is a calendar synchronization tool for vacation rental home owners that want to list their property on multiple channels and need a tool to help them avoid double bookings. We are the only service available online today that offers a 100% success rate across all available listing services. This is no small feat, but by combining cutting edge software, Advanced AI and Human Quality Assurance, we can deliver.
Syncbnb is growing fast and hiring the best. If you are interested in one of the positions below and meet the requirements, please send your resume to jobs /at/ syncbnb.com specifying the position you are interested in.
Our current open positions:
Full Stack developer (PHP/MySQL)
Syncbnb.com is looking for a passionate web developer to join our team. We are developing a system to assist property owners handle their listings across multiple channels (Airbnb, Expedia, Booking.com, etc). Main language of the system is PHP and we are currently using the Symfony framework. The ideal candidate must also be able to handle front-end tasks.
Our headquarters are in Athens, Greece.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on web development experience in a professional environment (ideally 5)
- Excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills in English.
- Some experience in Symfony or any other PHP framework.
- Experience working with Linux and the LAMP stack.
- Ability to work with GIT.
We need people that
- Are able to create a web service from setting up a server to writing the front-end application.
- Are able to work in a collaborative environment
We love people that
Take pride in their code.
- Deeply care about users and their experience.
- Love unit and integration tests.
- Live to build things.
- Are willing to learn and expand their knowledge.
- Try to follow best software development practices.
Lively startup environment with experienced co-founders.
Stock options available for early employees.
Take your coding to the next level by working with the best.
Syncbnb is funded by 6 high profile tech investors and can offer the job security of large firms.
===== Apply by sending us your resume to jobs /at/ syncbnb.com =====