Our website is fully mobile responsive and you can do everything you can on a desktop (See your bookings, block/free dates, see your calendars, etc)
Here is how you can create a shortcut to rapidly access Syncbnb for iOS and Android devices.
- Launch the Safari browser on Apple’s iOS and go to app.syncbnb.com
- Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar (i.e. the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward). It is on the bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the share menu
- Then you will be prompted to name the shortcut before tapping the Add button
- The shortcut can be dragged around and placed anywhere, including in-app folders
- Launch Chrome for Android and go to app.syncbnb.com
- Tap by the three-dot menu button in the top-right corner and select “Install app” to home screen
- Click ”Install” and then ‘chrome’ will add it to your home screen
- The icon will appear on your home screen like any other app shortcut or widget, so you can drag it around and put it wherever you like
If you’re wondering what it will look like, here you go (click on images for larger versions):
After opening the app from your browser or the home screen shortcut, here’s what it looks like (click images for larger versions):