Plum Guide is a vacation rental marketplace based in London and it is the benchmark for quality. The Plum Guide name stands for “People Like You & Me”. Plum Guide doesn’t profess to offer the largest selection of properties, just the best of the best. In fact, their portfolio comprises just 3% of available short-term rental properties in each destination. It currently has over 12,000 properties listed in 17 countries.
Targeting: Plum Guide caters to audiences from Europe and America, who value high-quality and want to stay in the best properties. Their guests tend to stay longer than the average, meaning higher occupancy rates.
- Founded: 2016 (UK)
- Short-term rental properties: 12.000+
- Commission: 3% per booking + €300 fee from the first booking
- Payments: Channel collects payments
- User-friendly website
- 24/7 Customer care
- It has high ratings on review sites
- Low commission fee
- Builds your property’s listing
- €300 fee from the first booking so as to cover the cost of curation and a visit from one of our Home Critics.
- Only 3% of the properties are listed in the Plum Guide
- 150 criteria in the Plum Test for properties to make the cut
Want to sync Plum Guide with your other channels?
Sign up for a 30 day free trial of Syncbnb