Furnished finders is a short-term house rental platform based in the US. It is a house provider for travel nurses and other business travelers. Furnished Finder was established in 2014 and launched its original housing service through the well-known Traveler’s Conference, which is an educational training-based conference specifically for travel nurses. Owners can list any kind of property from a whole apartment to a spare room. Tenants usually rent properties for one to three months or more.
Targeting: Furnished finders caters to traveling nurses, allied health professionals, and locum tenets in the US. Furthermore, it targets other types of non-medical traveling professionals such as athletes, military, engineers, and relocating families.
- Founded: 2014 (USA)
- Short-term rental properties: 50.000+
- Commission: 99$ (property owners/landlords) or 250$ (hotels/apartment complexes) annual fee
- Payments: Channel collects payments
- Low annual fee with no commissions per booking
- 30 days of minimum stay with 92 days average length of stay
- Award-winning customer service team
- Over 2 million searches a year by healthcare travelers, medical staffing coordinators, and other corporate travelers looking for monthly furnished rentals
- Trusted by 100 Medical Staffing Companies
- Used by 100k travel nurses
- It doesn’t attract vacation-goers
- Based and operated in the United States only
Want to sync Furnished Finders with your other channels?
Sign up for a 30 day free trial of Syncbnb