Coolstays is a vacation rental website, which showcases unique and unusual places to stay in the UK, Europe, America, Africa, and Asia. It has a growing portfolio of more than 2000 hand-picked extraordinary properties to stay, including glamping options such as gypsy caravans, shepherds huts, tipis, yurts, tents, and cabins; luxury treehouses and cave houses; cool conversions such as planes, trains, boats, buses, churches, windmills, lighthouses, and deluxe beach huts; as well as the coolest quintessential cottages, villas, B&Bs and boutique hotels. It’s great for listing a cool place with something different and special about them.
Targeting: Coolstays caters to audiences from all over the world, who are looking for an extraordinary place to stay during their vacations instead of a basic, normal one.
- Founded: 2013 (UK)
- Short-term rental properties: 2000+
- Commission: subscription fee (annual, quarterly, monthly)
- Payments: Channel collects payments
- No commission fees
- It’s basically a marketing platform, which will advertise your property properly based on your subscription model
- Owners have full control of who stays in their properties, by accepting booking requests from potential guests
- Listing in a unique collection will give prestige to your property
- Not good customer service
- Difficult to navigate website
- In order for owners to list, they need to offer a unique, unusual place to guests
Want to sync coolstays with your other channels?
Sign up for a 30 day free trial of Syncbnb