Cities Reference is a trusted marketplace for short-term vacation rental properties in capital cities around the world. It started in 1997 in Rome as Roman Reference and is now available in most major cities, country villages, and along the coast. It features over 15.000 vacation rentals in 550 different destinations and is growing.
Targeting: Cities Reference appeals to audiences from Europe and the USA, who are searching for stays especially in capital cities.
- Founded: 2006 (Italy)
- Short-term rental properties: 15.000+
- Commission: No booking fees (hosts) – 4% (guests) per booking
- Payments: Hosts collect payments
- No booking fees
- Free and effortless listing
- Direct payments from guests
- Instant booking
- Not user-friendly website
- Not contactless check-ins
Want to sync Cities Reference with your other channels?
Sign up for a 30 day free trial of Syncbnb