Atraveo is one of the largest home markets on the Internet, with more than 300.000 vacation rental properties across the world. Atraveo is a part of TUI’s GROUP, the number one tourism business globally. It has a wide range of rental properties with verified customer reviews. The houses, apartments, villas, fincas, holidays parks and residences, and even ski huts which are listed on the website from travel operators, local partners, and private owners are checked before the corporation. Atraveo markets internationally through its brands atraveo and tuivillas.com and also in cooperation with leading travel portals.
Targeting: Atraveo targets a global market but focuses and reaches more customers from Europe and especially from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Denmark, Sweden, and Great Britain. It caters to a large variety of different kid-friendly family holidays.
- Founded: 1997 (Germany)
- Short term rental properties: 300.000+
- Commission: 15% per booking
- Payments: Channel or owner collects payments
- How to register: https://www.syncbnb.com/guides/how-to-create-a-listing-on-atraveo/
- Presenting your holiday home rental on atraveo, TUIvillas.com, and on more than 1000 websites throughout the whole Europe
- Massive search engine searching, in Google, Bing, and many more
- You confirm the booking made through the website
- No advertising fees
- Not good customer service
- No user-friendly interface and not easy-to-use
Want to sync atraveo with your other channels?
Sign up for a 30 day free trial of Syncbnb